Reader softwares which support the ZIM file format.
With user interface
- Kiwix, a software for Windows/OSX/Linux with a complete set of features.
- Goldendict seems to propose compilation flags to add ZIM support.
Without user interface / Console
- kiwix-serve, the HTTP server of the Kiwix project
- Zimreader (source), an HTTP server base on the Tntnet framework
- zimreader-java, a reader in java
- zimHttpServer.pl A pure Perl ZIM HTTP server. An improved version has been developed here.
- zimpy.py a pure Python ZIM reader
- ZIMply, another more recent Python ZIM reader
- Kiwix for iOS on iTunes
- Zimpedia for Jolla phone and Jolla tablet.