Browse our repository via HTTP:
Read-only access via WEBDAV is available to our repository.
Checking out the complete trunk the first time:
svn co http://svn.openzim.org/svnroot/trunk
or update everything once you have checked out:
svn up http://svn.openzim.org/svnroot/trunk
Once you got commit access to our server check out the whole trunk (or a part of it) before you start working on your local repository:
svn co svn+ssh://USER@openzim.org/trunk
- replace USER with you openZIM user account
- replace trunk with the branch you whish to check out
The suggested subversion repository structure is:
- Contains the libzim, which allows programs to read zim-files. Here are also some command line tools to access zim-files.
- is a system, which creates zim files using zimlib.
- a web server based on Tntnet, which makes zim-files available via web.